Friday, January 28, 2011

Psalm 51 10

When I woke this morning I immediately heard Psalm 51 and I thought to myself "I know that passage." So I got up and went through my routine and then set down to read. Have it already marked up so that was a distraction right from the start. It is just like hearing Gods voice over all the other sounds in your head. He will make a way and He did. So this passage jumped off the page at me. Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit. NKJV this whole week has been about climbing out of the pit that I fell into (because I was not watching Jesus) I cried out and He heard. I feel strong in His Spirit and protected. I feel verse 10 Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. This is how I feel today. So how did all this happen? Holy Spirit says in James. If you will draw near to me, I will draw near to you. It is that simple. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you. The Message: So hear is the question … are you down in the pit or are you drawing near? Are you Passionate about Jesus or are you passionate about your misery?

No comments:

Post a Comment