Saturday, January 29, 2011

Favor

Woke up last night around 12.30 with those images of silver and gold floating around in my mind. It was not good. So I got up and prayed and took those thoughts …. Images captive. In my drug using days I would have said I had a using dream. Those were not good either. So I got out some journaling I did four years ago and I read. It was an eye opener and it is so simple, but we/I make it so hard sometimes

Obedience triggers the Fear of the Lord Obedience triggers Favor

I just had to sit there and pause. In fact after I was through pausing, I continued to read, but I could not get that out of my mind! I must have gone back to it seven or eight times. It was my handwriting but it was the Lord speaking. You want favor? You know what to do. Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. NASB95

Psalm 119:58-59 I sought Your favor with all my heart; Be gracious to me according to Your word. I considered my ways And turned my feet to Your testimonies. NASB95

No comments:

Post a Comment