Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Timothy 2.3

As I read my devotion this morning it took me to 2 Timothy. The first thing I see is the title to Chapter 2, it says "Be strong in Grace" My first thought was "I am going to be tested today" my next thought is "oh great, what is coming now" so now I begin to read Chpt 2 in the nasb and as I am reading I come to a scripture that I have memorized in another version. This version 2 Timothy 2:3 Suffer hardship with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. NASB95
T
his made it a little more personal. I just have to remember that whatever circumstance comes my way today I have the opportunity to allow it to mold me into a reflection of our Lord or not. Grace, Grace and Grace. I assure you, I will not be the only one that will be tested today, look forward to your test. You might not even know it until it is over. Know who you are today!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment