Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 Corinthians 3:4

2 Corinthians 3:4
Such confidence we have through Christ toward God.NASB95

This is a good word for this morning. To be confident in your ministry towards others. This confidence allows me or you to stay the course. To keep your eyes on the prize of Jesus. To run the race.

Yesterday as I sat in the parking lot before my job interview. I asked the Lord to guide my words to be able to speak from the heart, because I did not know what to say. I was told, that was walking in humility. I did not know that, but it was good to hear …. I needed to hear that. That is a sign of maturity which is something I feel I am lacking in sometimes. So it was good to hear that..

Walk in Humility today and Love your brother whoever that may be. Humility is a seed that gets planted and you have to decide how long you are going to water it.


 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment