Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 Chronicles 19 and 20

So ……… today or should I say last night, I got up at 2:30 in the morning to seek his face about my Golf situation. Went back to bed at 3:30 and got up at 6:30. Just not really sure where I am going. Richard replied to my email and said.

"I hear "go"
I hear "walk in unity with K"
I hear "I will be with you"
I hear "I am NOT confused nor will I confuse you"
I hear " I will show you and K My face"

Still chewing on this one.

As I am reading in my men of integrity devo this morning I felt led to read in 2 Chronicles chpt 20 thinking I was going to hear one thing and heard another. What happened was I started reading in chapter 19 thinking it was chapter 20. Another warning for me

2 Chronicles 19:7
"Now then let the fear of the Lord be upon you; be very careful what you do, for the Lord our God will have no part in unrighteousness or partiality or the taking of a bribe."NASB95

I don't believe this scripture has anything to do with the job interview I have tomorrow but it has everything to do with the time my wife will be away on Heart Quest. Now two days in a row I have been warned. Hmmmm. As I read further I get to the scripture that the devo was referring too.

2 Chronicles 20:21-22
And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the Lord, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: "Praise the Lord, For His mercy endures forever." 22 Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated.NKJV

What I found after reading these two scriptures was this.

  • I don't worship the Lord enough
  • I f I would worship Him more my enemies would be defeated
  • That's good news AMEN?


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment