Friday, February 5, 2010

Trust Him

Deuteronomy 4:31
"For the Lord your God is a compassionate God; He will not fail you nor destroy you nor forget the covenant with your fathers which He swore to them. NASB95

Deuteronomy 4:39-40
Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other. You shall therefore keep His statutes and His commandments which I command you today, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which the Lord your God is giving you for all time." NKJV

When you are not working, it is easy to get depressed and to stop focusing on what is true. That God is faithful. I got up this morning not wanting to spend time in the word or prayer, but I am and this is what I heard. Trust and obey his word. This has been the longest dry spell of work I have had in the six years I have lived here. I wonder if He is trying to show me something.


 

Be Blessed today

Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Yo! Kee....great blog....great word.....Blessings to you Bro...

    GS

    ReplyDelete