Saturday, September 9, 2017

So lately I've been chewing on this.   I've heard people say this before I just need clarity. Or I'm praying for clarity for God to give me direction. I've come to the conclusion that praying for clarity is a cop out.
We will say I'm praying for clarity and will sit there and will pray and pray and pray and we won't get an answer from God. And we're stuck we're stuck in this place of I can't move until I get clarity. I'm here to submit to you that what you really need to do is just trust the Lord. I'm here to submit to you that trusting the Lord is being in a relationship with the Lord and relationships required Trust. I would go as far as to go back to the devotion from Oswald Chambers that is titled after the Gods silence or what?.
 My stance is or Oswald's stance is maybe you're in such a great relationship with the Lord that you don't need an answer to your prayer because the Lord's answer is silence. Maybe your relationship is in such a good place with the Lord that he trust you to make the right decision or to go the right direction. Because he trusts you.   relationships are built on trust. You know when you raise children and for a while they ask you how to do things and you tell him. Then they go through a phase where they know everything and they stop asking you and they make mistakes. Then they go through another phase where they start making decisions because they know that you're going to approve of it because you raised them that way. They trust you ..... you trust them they make a decision and it's a good decision and they don't have to ask you about it or ask you about approval because they know because of the relationship that they have with you that you're going to be okay with it. So do you really need clarity no you just need to trust the Lord that's what it's about

Proverbs 3:
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart;  do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do,  and he will show you which path to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment