Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hebrews 11:29

Hebrews 11:29 It was by faith that the people of Israel went right through the Red Sea as though they were on dry ground. But when the Egyptians tried to follow, they were all drowned.

I read three chapters this morning before I got to this and It made me pause.  It made me think of what my Red Sea is ….. what is coming.  As I ponder this passage over and over I see my enemies drowning as I walk through my Red Sea….. whatever that may be.   I have a bunch of work coming a lot of work ……. this will be my busiest summer ever.  It will take lots of careful planning.    Maybe this is my Red Sea?  It is uncharted territory.  You don’t know what is under the water until after it has been parted.

So it is about faith …. Do you / me have the faith that you need to walk into the Red Sea when the Lord parts the waters?  When the waters do part are you going to stand there and pray and ask God shall I walk through the parted waters? 

The sea parts …….. the door has been opened for you to walk through and your enemies are coming …. Don’t hesitate …….walk.


Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment