Monday, February 11, 2013

The Rock eternal

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace, those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.

I just got back off of Quest where 20 men gave their lives to the Lord! What an awesome time to watch the Lord show up and show off like He always does. I am always amazed at the transformation that I get to see over the five and half days of the event. For myself I got more freedom. Wednesday morning I received the below passages for myself. Since the event is over I know realize that they are for everyone who walks with Jesus in there heart.

14 I write to you, dear children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one. 1 John 2-14

27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him

Remember Hearing God is not something you do. It is who you are!

God speaks to us as we already are. Not where we are right now.

Walk in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment