Sunday, June 26, 2011

A little dog

The power of a little dog. We adopted a little Jack Russell mix about five weeks ago. It has been an interesting time. The dog is two years old and house broken and was abused. We were told she was not abused, but we are finding out through my big burliness and voice that she was. I want to name the dog skitso because with me she has a split personality. James 3.5 In the same way, the tongue is a small thing that makes grand speeches. But a tiny spark can set a great forest on fire. (OR MAKE A LITTLE DOG PEE!) I am convinced that the Lord has a sense of humor and brought this little dog to us. My wife has observed the dog react to my voice when my tone is in a bad way and she cowers even if I am not talking to her. If my tone in my home is how it should be, with honor and respect for the ones who live in my home then I don't have to worry about this dog leaving puddles around my home. In a way, I have to walk on egg shells at times and that is okay because it is about my tone around my family. This dog is here to help me and I receive that.

So here is my question to you. If my little dog lived in your home for a while would you have pee stains on your carpet?

No comments:

Post a Comment