Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Isaiah 42

Could not sleep last night, I am feeling a little overwhelmed with all of the work I have going on. I was up for at least three hours last night. I could not shut off my brain. I have more work right now than I could imagine and it just keeps coming. I would ask for prayer for me to be focused and confident in what I do and to be better organized. 16 I will lead blind Israel down a new path, guiding them along an unfamiliar way. I will brighten the darkness before them and smooth out the road ahead of them. I take this scripture and believe that it is for me. It took two chapters to get there. I am not saying that I am blind but I am in uncharted territory. In the next two months I will have made more money that the previous 18 months.

The next word I got is familiar territory and that is not a good thing Isaiah 42:20 you see and recognize what is right but refuse to act on it. You hear with your ears, but you don't really listen." Here is the truth, I am overweight and I hate it, I am completely out of shape, my joints hurt, I hate to bend over. Everything is a chore. I know I need to eat right, but I don't , I know I need to exercise, but I don't. I wrote about this at the start of the year, and then I broke my leg. Still could have at right though. So the bottom line is I am walking in rebellion. James says that he who knows what to do and does not do it, that is sin to him.

So I confess rebellion and fouling up God's Holy Temple with the lack of exercise and not eating right. You know what to pray for. Bless you Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment