Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Confession

Confession is good for the Soul. Anyone read James lately? I have not but I know what He says about confessing and being healed. James 5:16
Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with.The Message. Over the last two to three months, )not sure how long actually )I have felt that I needed to confess some particular things to my wife. Things that only the men I walk with know about. Evil things! I listened to a message the other day by Robert Morris on Pride and Purity. Lets just say that those messages hit my about as hard as I hit the concrete 8 weeks ago today. So Sunday night I confessed to my wife and I am on my way back up the mountain. My attitude has changed, My outlook has changed and the way I see my wife has changed. Sometimes it is the smallest things in life that have the biggest results. So my question is this…….. do you have anything you need to confess and who do you need to confess it too besides the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment