Thursday, December 9, 2010

Psalm 115

Psalm 115:11
All you who fear the Lord, trust the Lord! He is your helper and your shield. NLT

Psalm 115:11
You who [reverently] fear the Lord, trust in and lean on the Lord! He is their Help and their Shield. AMP

As I am reading this morning I go to Psalm 115 because I am going on Quest 115. This was something I felt last night in our staff meeting. I knew I was going there this morning and I was not disappointed. When I got to this passage it made me wonder just how much I trust the Lord. Is my trust in the Lord a direct correlation to how much I fear Him and if I fear Him, then does that mean that I have trust in Him? But then comes the next promise for those who fear Him, He will bless you. It gets better, His mercy is great for those who fear Him! So I guess the big questions are …….. Do you trust Him with everything or are their parts of your life that you keep for yourself, because you feel you can do a better job?

Psalm 115:13
He will bless those who fear the Lord, both great and lowly. NLT

Psalm 115:13
He will bless those who reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord, both small and great.AMP


 

Psalm 103:11-12
For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. KJV


 

No comments:

Post a Comment