Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nehemiah 2

I am putting a bid together for a kitchen remodel. It would be my first full blown kitchen remodel. New cabinets, appliances, paint and tile. I received an email from the customer about the scope of work and they approved it. Now I can give them the numbers without so many money changes. So I prayed about how much I should make on it, how much profit. I had a number in my mind.

So I did a little bible roulette and I opened up my bible to Nehemiah 2. 9 through 12 and I didn't know what they were talking about. So I went back to the beginning of Chpt 2 and read. When I got to the end of verse 8 that is when it just jumped off the page at me and that was really cool and I got total peace about what I am charging and feel I will get the job.


 


 


 

Nehemiah 2:8
And please give me a letter addressed to Asaph, the manager of the king's forest, instructing him to give me timber. I will need it to make beams for the gates of the Temple fortress, for the city walls, and for a house for myself." And the king granted these requests, because the gracious hand of God was on me.NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment