Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Isaiah 55.9

I often times sit around and wonder about the crap that I am sitting in. You know … sometimes you just have to flush the toilet. I know this sounds vulgar, but we are talking depravity here … your cesspool. Have you smelled yours lately? I have noticed over the last few days … since last Wednesday that I have been on a somewhat downward spiral until last night. The other thing I have noticed is that I have caused my own issues. I heard a message on TV and God spoke through a circumstance. It is so easy to miss God when our minds are closed. I didn't really want to watch Joel Osteen because "REALLY" he kind of annoys me with all of his blinking. I kept watching though and he started to get my attention and then I realized that I really didn't want to hear the Lord that way. I wanted to hear him my way and I almost missed him. How many times do we get stuck in old traditions and then we miss what God is saying? We put God in a box.

Be open to what God is saying no matter what circumstance you are in. God speaks to us right now as if we are already what He has called us to be. Not where we are right now.

Isaiah 55:9
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.NKJV


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment