Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When I walk in the light I see more light.   The biggest thing of late is trying to walk in Humility before God.  This is a Quote from Humility by Andrew Murray but,  I could have wrote it myself.  "It is easy to think we humble ourselves before the Lord.  Yet Humility towards men will be the only sufficient proof that our humility before the Lord is real.  It will be the only proof that humility has taken up its abode in us and become our very nature"


 

So……. As much as I would like to think I am a humble man I am not as humble as I think I am.  I have yet to arrive.  Right now I am in a very good place in my walk with the Lord and that is a good thing.   Humility to me also goes hand in hand with having a Fear of the Lord,  which is the other thing that I have been dealing.  Knowing and understanding just exactly who I am.  A heir to the throne.  A Son.   AMEN?   

No comments:

Post a Comment