Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Luke 18

Luke 18

As I was reading this morning in Andrew Murray's Humility, there was verse out of Luke 18 that he referred to. I felt I was to read Luke 18. While I was praying I was praying for direction on the issue I have with lust and the rejection with my mom. I am asking Him "what is it?" What causes it? I am thinking about what society says "men are visual" I am tired of that label! I don't care! What I care about is what is going on with me and my crap. Anyway … when I asked about these two issues as of late I don't get an answer. I did this morning and it came in His word, it makes since but it was not what I wanted to here but it is what I needed to hear. I just cried when I read it. I am amazed at the word of the Lord

Luke 18:1 (NASB95)
1 Now He was telling them a parable to show that at all times they ought to pray and not to lose heart, …………………………………….

Be Blessed and Walk it out

No comments:

Post a Comment