Monday, July 23, 2018

James 3:16


I had a rough day yesterday.

 James 3.16 An environment of envy and rivalry is conducive to confusion and disorder and all kinds of worthless pursuits.  The Mirror

James 3:16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder [unrest, rebellion] and every evil thing and morally degrading practice. Amp.

Nothing describes my day better than this.
My day .... my routine got interrupted.

I wrote the other day about the Lord saying. “give me back my stuff!"

I also wrote the other day that Jesus is in every circumstance. So needless to say, this morning the Lord showed me that I chose to not look for Jesus in the circumstances. That made me feel horrible.

The Lord showed me through a friend of mine this morning that yesterday was about the other person and him needing to be around people that he is safe with.

I chose to let my selfishness and jealousy get in the way of doing the right thing and being there for him.

I am amazed at how I will allow myself to get jacked up like that and before I know it I have falling down the 50 Foot well and I feel there's no way to climb out of it. It's very painful to feel stuck knowing there is a way out, but I chose to stay stuck in my crap.

That man is not who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment