Monday, December 25, 2017

Small straws in a soft wind

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I would have you to be free of anxiety and worry. Let faith arise so that you will be able to overcome everything that comes against you in this season. I am with you and empowering you.  My Spirit has been sent to you to enable you to respond from a place of faith to receive everything that I have for you in this season and the years beyond.  Come and be one with Me, says the Lord God Almighty.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Be on the lookout for various elements of your life to fall into place, and it will be right for you to make the changes that you have considered. There is a time and a season when everything lines up with My will and purposes for you, says the Lord.  That time is just ahead of you.  Do not lose hope.  Ecclesiastes 3:17b "For there is a time for every purpose and for every work."

This really spoke to me this morning so I wanted to share it  with you.   I actually woke this morning feeling anxious.   Not sure why.
Not sure why sometimes I actually feel like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.    I remember though ......  thinking to my self.  "today is a good day today and I said  "yes Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment