Monday, December 18, 2017

Matthew 26:35 Peter said to Him, “Even if I have to die with You, I will not deny You.” All the disciples said the same thing too.
As I am reading this morning,  I came to this scripture.  I just sat there and stared at it.  For the first time in a long time I had to ask myself “How many times do I deny Jesus in one day?” Peter did it three times.  I remember watching the Passion of the Christ and thinking about how Peter denies Jesus in the movie.  I remember thinking “how can he do that to Jesus?” Then I thought “I do it all the time!”  with my tongue,  my eyes, my actions.  It made me very sad when I really thought about it.

Don’t worry, I don’t have a stick in my hand ….. I’m not beating myself up.  It is just an eye opener

Be Blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment