Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hello All,
 I have actually started doing a little more writing on my blog.   just went through a season where I just wasn't really hearing anything. I've actually been writing some stuff lately but my emails been messed up so I have not been able to get it sent out like I wanted.  I got everything fixed and so I'm probably going to start sending some things out again.   At the end of this email there is an actual unsubscribe if you don't want to receive it just click it and let me know.  You're not going to hurt my feelings if you don't want to get it. We all get lots of emails last thing I want to do is be just another email in your inbox.

Proverbs 3.5 Trust the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding
Kee Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment