Tuesday, August 11, 2015

102 days

       It has been 102 days since I have written.  It seems like an eternity, but there have been reasons.   The Lord has been dealing with me on several fronts.  Selfishness, Jealousy and I also believe He just wanted me to listen Him.  I have not even had a desire to write.  I even tried the other day and got half way through and just deleted it.   Today it is time and I feel released.   Here is what I was giving today.  I woke this morning at 3:30 and was thinking this can’t be the Lord, but I was wide awake.  Before I could even get the whole thought of “am I supposed to get up?”   I hear   “GET UP”   so I did and got in the word.

“If you turn back your foot from the Sabbath,  from doing your pleasure  on my holy day,  and call the Sabbath a delight  and the holy day of the Lord honorable;  if you honor it, not going your own ways,  or seeking  your own pleasure,  or talking idly;  14  then you shall take delight in the Lord,  and I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”
  
I hear, Believe and obey   It is so easy to hear and obey but you have to believe!   I have been working on Sunday doing paperwork and estimates to the point of burnout.  Today that changes.   No more on Sunday.  Clear Creek Home Improvements is closed on Sunday.  Period!   What has been taking me 7 days to do will now get done in five or six.   I Believe!!!
As I continue to read I went through 58 thru 59 to the end and then I got this.

59:21 “And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring,” says the LORD, “from this time forth and forevermore.” (Isaiah 59:21 ESV)   this is my legacy

Something else.   My name is Kevin and the Spirit of the Lord is upon me.   I am a SON and I am anointed.

I have to remember that I am the steward of Clear Creek Home Improvement’s not the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment