Saturday, April 19, 2014

Galatians 2.20


Galatians 2:20

 

 

Galatians 2:20  "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

I wanted to tag on to yesterday.  What I wrote yesterday and the questions I posed were more for the unbeliever that you would come into contact with or maybe the believer who is not secure in who he/she is in Christ than a believer ..   The truth is if you are living this resurrected life then people don’t have to ask you the questions, they see it.   They come to you for answers, prayer or when they are in a crisis situation.  Why?  Because they see the Jesus in you.  They want to be around you.  They want what you have.

Thanks Chuck for the reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a lot of friends? Do people like being around you? Do people ask for your opinion/advice? Do people come to you when they are in crisis or difficult situations? I might say that they are drawn to the Jesus in me or may I be bold enough to say Jesus if Gal. 2:20 is really alive in me. Live and breath the Jesus in you. Don't be concerned with the questions that may or may not being asked. Daddy, what are we doing today- I love spending time and walking with you.

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete