Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Who's will?


“You must be born again” (John 3:7  so don’t be surprised when I say, ‘You must be born again.’) This is not a command, but a fact based on the authority of God. The evidence of the new birth is that I yield myself so completely to God that “Christ is formed” in me. And once “Christ is formed” in me, His nature immediately begins to work through me.  Oswald.

Having said that,   Yesterday during men’s group I heard a nugget which was a revelation giving to one of the men in the group about Philippians 4:13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].Amp

For myself ……. I have always thought I can do this because I walk with Jesus.  I can beat this because I walk with Jesus.  This temptation I can beat,   because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  I think walking with Jesus and being in His will can be two different things.

The revelation is for all this to work ….. You need to be in his will….. That is where the strength comes from.  Not my will but yours.  Be born again, follow Him, and be in His will.

So whose will are you in?  Remember, you are redeemed walk in it and believe it.  Today is good day and God is not done with you yet.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment