Sunday, October 20, 2013

Do you Glorify Him?



John 17:1 After Jesus said this; he looked toward heaven and prayed:  “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.  I have been watching a lot of Jesus Culture since I have been back from serving on quest.  It has really been Powerful.  Last night I was watching Encounter 2013.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAzZV0LU4nw

I think I heard one of the simplest messages I have ever heard.  It starts at the 58.35 minute mark and goes about 6 minutes.  He talks about making our walk with Jesus simple.  WE as man try to make it hard.  The truth is that whatever you do glorify Jesus.  Wherever you work glorify Jesus.  How you eat glorify Jesus, When you drive glorify Jesus.  When you go to the store Glorify Jesus.  When you get up and go to bed glorify Jesus.  Whatever career you choose, doesn’t matter if the Lord brought you the job or if it is something you chose, Glorify Jesus.  If everything that you do glorifies Jesus, your actions, reactions, words and your thoughts it will all be good.  Doesn’t mean you won’t have trials

Every thought, every action, everything I do,   I want my life to Glorify Jesus.  It is really that simple.  I am sure I have heard something along those lines before.  Last night it made so much since.  I am in a different place now

Lord, Today I want everything about me and what I do to glorify you.

I will pursue you,

I will pursue Your presence.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment