Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Character

When Paul received his sight, he also received spiritual insight into the Person of Jesus Christ. His entire life and preaching from that point on were totally consumed with nothing but Jesus Christ— "For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified" (1 Corinthians 2:2). Paul never again allowed anything to attract and hold the attention of his mind and soul except the face of Jesus Christ. We must learn to maintain a strong degree of character in our lives, even to the level that has been revealed in our vision of Jesus Christ. ……………………………………………………………………… Oswald.

1 Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

What is Vision? Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

What is character? There are two kinds of character I feel. There is what you have when you are around people and then there is the character that you have when no one is around. They need to both be the same, are they?

Are you consumed with nothing but Jesus? I can tell you for me and I am not always consumed, I want to be! I want to be passionate about Jesus not just know him.

I have work to do.

Have an AWESOME day today

No comments:

Post a Comment