Tuesday, September 6, 2011

John 7.38

John 7:38 tHe who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, uout of his heart will flow rivers of living water." I got this passage from Oswald Chambers this morning. He talks about the river of God flowing though us and when there are obstacles in our way, God will remove the obstacles or take you around them. At that point He will show up bigger. As I am reading this morning and being quiet. I hear just be yourself and don't try to be something you're not. What does that mean? .Sometimes we try to be something we are not when we are around certain people. Like going on staff on Quest. If you go because of how it may make you look then I believe you are creating an obstacle. You have to be going for the right reasons and just be yourself. I can't tell you how many times I have gone and felt like I wasn't doing anything and then after the event was over. Men would come up to me and say what a blessing I was. Those men would be the ones I did not connect with. God shined through me in spite of myself. So what I am saying is don't be someone you are not. It does not matter if you are on quest or doing life in the real world. Be who God called you to be.

Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment