Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 Cor 4:17-18

Yesterday, this word was giving, God said, "Good eyes! I am sticking with you; I will make every word I give you come true."
Jeremiah 1.12 This is a word for everyone! Believe it and walk in it. Today I get this 17 for our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 18 So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever. 2 Cor.4:17-18 I am so guilty of this myself. It is so easy to focus on what is right in front of you. You know the "woe is me attitude." Do you know this person? The complainer. Nothing ever goes right, nothing is never enough. I have been this person. In the last three and a half months there were several times I was this person. I was not easy to live with. Instead of the mind of Christ, I was the complainer, the griper or whatever you want to call me. I had my good days but the bad days were more frequent. So the word today is a good word for me and I receive it. Could this word be for you as well? I would stop right now and ask Holy Spirit, Where is my focus?

I have 17 and 18 underlined in my bible but have never seen this. It says our present troubles produce glory that vastly outweighs them and lasts forever.

Peace


 

So what did you hear when you asked Holy Spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment