Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Great Reply

A great reply to my post

Great questions to ask. I would guess that many of us are like you - I know I am. Here is what Daddy is telling me. #1 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial... you know the verse. #2 and I'm not sure I like this but He said it so I know it is true. How deep do my roots go? When the winds blow hard, am I uprooted or will I bend but not be uprooted? How will I know if I see Him as a Sugar Daddy if I don't ever experience tough times? Ouch, that hurts for me because I have two times of the year for contracts and I am in the middle of one of them. Yesterday, I find out a contract I have had since 2002 was beat by 40%. That stinks - who is my provider? Is Daddy good in my mind as long as all my contracts come back or as long I am healthy? Daddy, I confess that I have not trusted in you but have trusted in myself. I repent of my sin and ask you to forgive me. I thank you that you are a good Daddy and that you don't always give me what I want , but you always give me what I need ( even if it is a little kick in the pants ) . Kee, thanks for being open and honest - you inspire me. Thank you for being my friend! Iron sharpens Iron. Blessings, Chuck

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment