Friday, February 11, 2011

Exodus 14

I want to thank everyone for their calls and prayers over my ankle. It has been good as of late to have been in the word and in prayer on a fairly regular basis. Since I had the accident the other day I can still come to Him and not feel like I come to Him only when things are bad. So before I started my devo this morning I confessed to the Lord that I had fear that my ankle was broken. But I was going to stand on your promise that you are the great Healer and stand in agreement with every one that had been praying for me. This is the scripture that started off my devo this morning.

Exodus 14:13-14 But Moses said to the people, "Do not fear! Stand by and see the salvation of the Lord which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you will never see them again forever. "The Lord will fight for you while you keep silent."NASB95

It is very interesting that I have ten jobs working, what I mean is I have ten jobs that I will be doing. I can't help but wonder if this forces me into more of a general contracting mode than being a worker man. General contacting is what I want to do. So here is my question for you? How is your relationship with the Lord? Do you come to Him on a regular basis or only when things are bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment