Saturday, January 22, 2011

Luke 18.1

Luke 18:1
ALSO [Jesus] told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not to turn coward (faint, lose heart, and give up).AMP I can't help but wonder if every time I pray and I feel I don't get an answer means that I am closer to getting an answer? That is, if I continue to pray. Luke 18:7 and will not [our just] God defend and protect and avenge His elect (His chosen ones), who cry to Him day and night? Will He defer them and delay help on their behalf?AMP I have to tell you as I battle lust and what comes with it, the bad eating habits and the judgment that I have. I don't pray like I should in fact there is part of me that wants to believe the lie that this is how it is going to be and I know that is Bull#$%. I can tell for me when I have skipped a day of praying and being in the word it shows. My wife and friends can tell when it has been more than a couple of days. Attitude starts to creep in and anger. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.KJV when you pray that is your armor. Doing this on my own does not work.


 


 

1 comment:

  1. you are sooooo right about the changes that occur when missing a day or more of prayer. The mind is a very powerful rudder and controlling it on my own just does not work!

    ReplyDelete