Sunday, September 5, 2010

The wise will inherit honor

Proverbs 11.30
The wise will inherit honor, But fools display dishonor.NASB95

As I have read this book, it has amazed me how often we assume (ass of u me) or try to figure out why someone did what they did. We or I judge their Heart. I have learned to deal only with the facts. That is wisdom! The bible tells us to judge the fruit. Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who is wise wins souls. NASB95. Matthew 7:20"So then, you will know them by their fruits.NASB95
I have to tell you, now that I have recognized my issue. "Why did you do that?" Life is so much easier. Do you realize when you say "Why did you do that?" You are actually saying "What you do doesn't really matter as long as you reason is good enough." What you need to be saying is "What did you do?" So you have a choice. When someone pulls out in front of you two things happen, you either get angry and pass judgment or……… you forgive immediately. If someone is rude to you or me then we once again have a choice. You can get angry, fantasize, imagine or pass judgment. Or choose to forgive or communicate with this person. We all know Matthew 18:15-16
"Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.
But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'NKJV know where does it say go to your brother and ask him "why?" It says, show him his fault.

Be Blessed today


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment