Sunday, September 26, 2010

Isaiah 42.9

Isaiah 42:9
"Behold, the former things have come to pass, Now I declare new things; Before they spring forth I proclaim them to you."NASB95


 

The Lord gave this to me Thursday morning and when I think back at what has transpired over the last week it is pretty awesome. I know my Dad knows the Lord, I know that my uncle Stanley knows the Lord. I know that my mom is proud of the man I have become. My renewed relationship with my two cousins Holly and Poppy. (Something that the enemy stole from me over 45 years ago has been restored) I have a renewed passion to reach out to my family and stay connected to them. To know there kids.


 

So here is the big question and my challenge to you. Is there a family member that you have lost touch with. That one family member that the only time you would see this person is at a funeral.


 

Stop what your doing right now and ask Holy Spirit who that person or persons are. That name is who you need to call today and say hello too.


 

Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kevin for this. I have started the communication with the persons that Father has shown me and am praying for COMPLETE restoration!!!!! Also, an opportunity in the future to lead them to Father! CB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen,
    thank You and be blessed

    ReplyDelete