Sunday, May 9, 2010

Micah 7:8-9

It has been a very long and hard week. I fell and got back up. It is like everything blew up in my face this week. Issues at home, me walking in a passive aggressive behavior towards my wife. Not really getting a day to recoup from Quest in Michigan, because I had to go immediately to work as soon as I got back. (three of the hardest physical days for me in the last 6 years) I went to work for a friend of mind building an arbor. The customer we worked for was a total jerk. Worst person I ever worked for. By the third day I was ready to chunk it all and beat his ass into the ground.

I said to another person who has not been on quest but knows about quest this comment. "It would be just like God to put this man on a quest that I would be serving on"She said"how you would deal with it" my comment was to love him right where he is at. She said would you be able to do that? I said "right now with it this fresh, I would probably pull out of the event, but then the Lord wouldn't let me".

Long week, but I am coming back. The passage below is on my dash and deems appropriate to me at this time as I draw near to him and he will draw near to me


 


 

Micah 7:8-9 (NKJV)
8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The Lord will be a light to me.
9 I will bear the indignation of the Lord, Because I have sinned against Him, Until He pleads my case And executes justice for me. He will bring me forth to the light; I will see His righteousness.

 

1 comment:

  1. Kee,

    You surely make it difficult to read for an old fat guy with bifocal astigmatism; gray letters on black background. Nevertheless, I appreciate your humility & vulnerability. I respect your honesty & integrity. You are my Blood Brother in Christ and I love you with the love of the Lord. I am sorry you had such a rough week. James 1:12....you wear The Crown. Amen....GS

    ReplyDelete