Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This morning I was lead to Proverbs 23. The Lord gave it to me good this morning

Proverbs 23:12 (NASB95)
12 Apply your heart to discipline And your ears to words of knowledge.

Make up your mind or your unmade mind will unmake you

Proverbs 23:17 (NASB95)
17 Do not let your heart envy sinners, But live in the fear of the Lord always.

Always be content with what I own and have. Fear of the LORD!

Proverbs 23:19 (NASB95)
19 Listen, my son, and be wise, And direct your heart in the way.

Walk in radical obeisance

Proverbs 23:22 (NASB95)
22 Listen to your father who begot you, And do not despise your mother when she is old.

Let my mother go

Proverbs 23:26 (NASB95)
26 Give me your heart, my son, And let your eyes delight in my ways.

Focus on Him and keep every thought captive to the word of the LORD!


 

Amen

Walk it out and be blessed

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment