Thursday, February 18, 2010

Malachi

While I was praying this morning I hear "Malachi" So I immediately I think about tithing, but that was not it. When I got to verse 4.2 I knew where he was wanting me "Fear of the Lord" That seems to be a re-occurring theme in my life. So what I see here is the healing …. The root of the major issue in my life or really should I say, any issues in my life will be healed when I start walking in Fear of the Lord. It is really very simple. I choose to make it hard. At least that is what I think. So when I am healed I will be as happy as a calf that has been cooped up in a stall for a year and is finally released into freedom! So once again it is about choice.

Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. NASB95

No comments:

Post a Comment