Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Day

Do you ever wake up and just feel like you are on the wrong side of the bed. You know…. Just having a bad attitude. Is this all there is? The Lord says "Today is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it" I does not say "I choose to rejoice" it says , "I WILL REJOICE" If you choose to go to the store, does that mean you have gone to the store? Probably just mumbling here but it is how I am thinking this morning. The Lord says rejoice… so I am trying. So I am reading this morning and it just so happens that my bible is open to Colossians. So I just decide to read and when I get to verses 2.6-7 it just leaps off the page

Colossians 2:6-7
Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.NASB95

So Holy Spirit tells me what to do and at the same time tells me what is wrong. He says to walk in Him and my problem is, I am ungrateful.


 

My worst day today means I am still going to be with the Lord when it is time. Amen

My worst day today is better than my best day before I knew Jesus! Amen!


 

Blessings to you

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment